Free Consultation · No Attorneys' Fees Unless You Recover Money Damages
A person riding in a vehicle is in danger of serious injury or death no matter how fast the vehicle is moving. The human body simply isn't constructed to withstand the high physical force of a sudden impact.
If you were involved in any type of motor vehicle accident in Utah, seek medical attention, even if you don't think you were injured. Some injured muscles, tissues, joints and bones deteriorate over time after a sudden injury. Symptoms of head injuries, in particular, may take days or weeks to become obvious to other people you live and work with every day.
Experienced Legal Representation
Choose an accident injury lawyer from Flickinger Sutterfield & Boulton, in Provo, UT, to be on your side. If you were injured in any type of car accident, talk to us before you talk to an insurance adjuster. We offer a free consultation to discuss the circumstances of your car accident and explain your options for pursuing financial damages against your PIP insurance and the negligent driver.
We have an excellent record of significant damages in all types of car accident cases, including:
- Rear-end collisions, accidents caused by another driver following too close
- Head-on collisions, other car drifted across center lane
- Side-impact collisions, T-bone accidents, car pulled out in front of you
- Injuries to passengers
- Accidents caused by dangerous and poorly maintained roads
- Tire blowout accidents, other types of auto defects
- Accidents caused by a distracted driver, texting while driving
- Drunk driver accidents
- Hit-and-run accidents
- Accidents caused by uninsured and underinsured motorists
- Rollover accidents, single-car accidents
- Accidents involving trucks and commercial vehicles
- Accidents involving non-Utah residents
- On-the-job car accidents
- Accidents involving motorhomes or recreational vehicles (RVs)
We advise and represent clients in personal injury and wrongful death insurance claims cases in Orem, Provo and communities throughout Utah. Wherever you are in the state, call us toll free at (800) 898-4878 or contact us by e-mail to arrange a free consultation with an experienced Utah car accident injury attorney. There are no attorneys' fees unless you recover compensation in a settlement or jury award.