Trucking Collision Victims Need the expertise of a Truck Accident Attorney

There are several main thoroughfares used to transport goods across the state of Utah. Interstate 70 (I-70), Interstate 80 (I-80) and Interstate 15 (I-15) are frequently traveled by semi truck drivers and other commercial truck drivers. Due to the volume of car and truck traffic, these roads are also common locations of accidents.

Due to the sheer size and weight of most trucks, truck accidents often result in serious, life-changing injuries and even death. If you or a loved one were injured in an accident, Flickinger Sutterfield & Boulton, in Provo, Utah, can help you.

Help for Victims of Devastating Truck Accidents

Call us toll free at (800) 898-4878 or contact us online to arrange a free, no-obligation consultation today with a Utah trucking accident attorney, in Provo, Orem, Utah County, Salt Lake County, or nearby.

Provo Truck Accident Injury Lawyers

At Flickinger Sutterfield & Boulton, our attorneys have experience helping truck accident victims and their families obtain the compensation they are entitled to. There are many causes of truck accidents, and often, the trucking company is liable. Our lawyers are experienced in the following areas:

At Flickinger Sutterfield & Boulton, we will do our own investigation and build a strong case in your favor following a truck accident injury.

Speak to an Attorney Before Accepting the Trucking Company's Offer

If a trucking company is offering you a settlement and assistance immediately following an accident, you don't have to accept it. Speak to one of our attorneys to learn about your options and preserve your rights. Call the Provo truck accident lawyers at Flickinger Sutterfield & Boulton locally at (801) 370-0505 or toll free at (800) 898-4878, or contact us online for a timely response.

We offer free services for compensation obtained for no-fault benefits and through personal injury protection insurance (PIP), and no fees will be assessed unless you collect on a personal injury or uninsured motorist claim.