At the law firm of Flickinger Sutterfield & Boulton, we have the resources, skills, and tenacity to handle cases arising from all types of car accidents, truck accidents, and other motor vehicle accidents. This includes cases involving head-on auto accidents. While head-on auto accident cases may seem relatively straightforward on their face, most are rather complex, particularly when insurance companies come into play. This is why victims of head-on auto accidents and their families need to be sure that they have skilled personal injury attorneys with experience in handling cases similar to theirs in their corner.
If you or a member of your family has been injured in a head-on auto accident, or if you have tragically lost a family member in such an accident, the attorneys of Flickinger Sutterfield & Boulton can help you obtain the compensation to which you are entitled. When it comes to litigating cases involving head-on auto accidents, our Provo, UT lawyers use all of the investigative and other resources at their disposal on behalf of their clients. They would welcome the opportunity to do the same for you.
To arrange for an evaluation of your head-on auto accident case, please contact our personal injury law firm today.
Causes of Head-on Auto Accidents
Head-on auto accidents are generally among the most devastating types of auto accidents that occur on our nation’s roadways. The most common causes of head-on auto accidents include:
- Driver fatigue: Exhausted drivers can lose control of their vehicles and swerve into opposing traffic. This can be especially dangerous when it involves large, commercial trucks.
- Driver distraction: Many head-on auto accidents occur due to drivers paying more attention to their smartphones, CD players, or other pieces of technology than the road.
- Driving under the influence: Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs can lead to dangerous auto accidents, including head-on auto accidents.
- Defective auto parts: Sometimes the driver who swerves into oncoming traffic is not to blame for a head-on accident. Rather, defective automotive parts, such as brakes, steering systems, or tires, may be to blame.
- Reckless driving: Speeding, attempting to pass slower vehicles when it is unsafe to do so, attempts to evade police, and driving the wrong way down a one-way street can all lead to head-on auto accidents.
- Impaired vision: Drivers can become temporarily blinded by the lights of oncoming traffic, thereby losing control of their vehicles and causing head-on auto accidents.
Whatever the cause of your head-on auto accident, the personal injury attorneys of Flickinger Sutterfield & Boulton will present the strongest case possible on your behalf in pursuit of the full measure of damages to which you are entitled. These damages may include compensation for medical bills, pain and suffering, and other losses and expenses related to the accident.
Arrange for an Evaluation of Your Head-on Accident Case Today
To arrange for an evaluation of your head-on accident case, please contact the law firm of Flickinger Sutterfield & Boulton today.